This well located property in prized cropping country lends itself to a multitude of agricultural pursuits. The property presents an ideal opportunity as an add-on to an existing operation or as an ideal way to start a farming enterprise. Well fenced into 5 main paddocks, the property has been farmed predominantly as a cropping operation in addition to prime lambs & hay production.
- Total land size: approx. 179 hectares (442 acres)
- 5 paddocks with good fencing
- Extensive pasture improvement & fertiliser history
- Productive grey loam soil
- Excellent water catchment with 3 good size dams
- 120ft x 40ft x 14ft high hay shed
- Lakaput bulk grain storage approx. 6kms away
- Highly versatile mixed farming operation ideally situated to suited to prime lamb, hay production & cropping pursuits
- Located approx. 55 minutes West of Ballarat & 1 hour 55 minutes from North West of Melbourne CBD
Auction Friday 12th March 2021 at 3.00pm (AEST) Buangor Cobb & Co
10% deposit on the day & 90 day settlement (Early access available)
Inspections by private appointment only.
Ph Brad Jensen 0438 521039