This well located property in prized cropping country lends itself to a multitude of agricultural pursuits. The property presents an ideal opportunity as an add-on to an existing operation or as an ideal way to start a farming enterprise. Well fenced into 15 main paddocks, the property has been farmed predominantly as a cropping operation in addition to prime lambs.
- Total land size: approx. 401 hectares (991 acres) approx. 500 acres arable
- 3-bedroom house with enclosed yard
- 15 paddocks with good fencing, excellent boundary fencing
- Extensive pasture improvement & fertilizer history
- Productive grey loam soil
- 3 catchment dams in addition to 3 bores (2 submersible pumps are new) which provide unlimited water
- 2 stand shearing shed with yards & 2 bay machinery shed
- Centrally located to Westmere Grain Storage 9kms, Lake Bolac Grain Storage 17kms & Lakaput Grain Storage 35km
- Highly versatile mixed farming operation ideally situated to suited to prime lamb, & cropping pursuits
- Located approx. 60 minutes West of Ballarat & 1 hour 55 minutes from North West of Melbourne CBD
- Currently leased out on a fixed lease until 1st March 2022
Auction Friday 6th August 2021 at 3.00pm (AEST) Lake Bolac Golf Club
10% deposit on the day & 60 day settlement.
Inspections by private appointment only.
Ph Brad Jensen 0438 521 039